About The Job
Who we are
Here at Monster, our purpose is to positively influence as many lives as possible by connecting great people with great career opportunities. With our industry leading technology, innovations and customer support, we serve our customers recruitment and talent management needs in a Monster way.
At the heart of our success and our future is innovation and it’s from that innovation where The Foundry, Monster’s Digital Recruitment Agency, was born. We are a Canadian-based employer branding agency specialized in everything-job-seeker-and-employer. We are a team of digital strategists, digital recruitment and branding experts. We help HR professionals, marketers and business owners create and promote their employer brand and become employers of choice.
We create impactful employer value propositions, convincing career websites, an engaging social presence and far reaching online campaigns, so our customers will be seen by the right people and get the candidates they want to hire.
At The Foundry we have a lot of great benefits.
- 3+ weeks of vacation
- Remote Work Opportunity (up to 3 days a week)
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Life Insurance
- RRSP + Match
- Health Care Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Best Doctors Program
- CONTACT Employee Assistance Program
- Short & Long Term Disability Coverage
- Monthly Paid Lunch
- Heavy laptops to stay in shape (glad you are still reading!)
Who you are
- The successful candidate will help develop new career websites and solutions and enjoys astonishing the minds of colleagues and showing them what awesome creations can actually be done.
- Find good solutions to the tasks assigned to them that both realize the vision of the design lead and satisfy client requirements as explained by the Project Manager
- Work with designer to ensure technical feasibility of UX / UI
- Assist with estimation of tasks to facilitate planning.
- Ensure all code is valid and conform to the W3C standards
- Developing responsive websites is a must
- Commitment to high-quality code and structure
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Able to collaborate with project managers, designers and developers
- Good communication
- Good time-management
- Good at problem solving
- Open to constructive criticism
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge of CMS
- Experience working with version control system like GIT
- Good knowledge of Bootstrap or other equivalent framework
- Good knowledge of Adobe creative suite, specifically Photoshop
- Good knowledge of relational database systems such as SQL, MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle
EPIC, but not necessary
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Experience working in or with creative agencies
- Experience managing servers and domains
- Experience working with ARIA